We are currently looking for a Senior Communication Designer m/f/d under a fixed-term contract (6 months). The position is based in Obernai (Alsace, France).
We are living an exciting transformation. As the world of tomorrow will be electrical our homes and buildings should deliver active and delightful experiences to people. As Design Studio of Hagergroup we are at the center of this challenge. We think the future. If you have communication talent and if you like challenges come and join our dynamic international team.
• Managing naming policy and create names for products, services, apps, softwares and internal projects at an international level. Develop a strong and inspiring story-telling for the created names.
• Defining Design Studio communication strategy & managing international communication projects. Create communication contents and tools on- and offline for design story-telling (photo, video, interviews, print, PR, website, social network, internal network).
• Supporting and promoting internal and external international design events (design exhibitions, specific target groups design events).
• Defining design awards policy by identifying the most rewarding awards in the world. Managing a high quality of registration of star products and communicate internally and externally.
Profil du candidat
Profile & Qualities
• Design or Marketing Communication Master’s holder
• Proven experience in international projects management and communication (5 years at least in a design or marketing communication department)
• Strategic and operational talent for pure creativity and also for organization and process management
• Good challenging spirit and thrive for initiatives
• Strong relational sense and capacity for adaptation
• Language skills in English and French (C1, C2) and also in a 3rd language (German, Spanish, Italian…)
• Verbal, editorial and digital communication abilities (public speaking, brochure writing, video/photo monitoring, social media management)
• International mindset
• Graphics: mastery of DTP (Desktop Publishing) and specialized software (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro)